Green Jersey Explorer Tours Standard Terms and Conditions apply but in addition, when you book with Green Jersey Explorer Tours you agree to and accept these additional points:
- International flights – but we can get group flight deals if you wish
- Your transfers to the meeting place and from the finish point – both have airports/railway stations nearby
- The cost of all lunches
- All alcohol and other drinks
- Travel Insurance (health/travel insurance is mandatory) – please ensure that you tell your insurer what you are doing and disclose any pre-existing conditions
- The costs of any medical treatment required on tour
- The costs of visits to any museums, monuments or other attractions while on tour
- Additional travel or costs related to change in the programme due to bad weather or other unavoidable issues
- Local Sim card or roaming costs
- Additional travel or costs related to change in the programme due to bad weather or other unavoidable events
- All personal expenses
- Everything not mentioned under “the price includes”. (this is specific to each itinerary)
How to book:
- Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- An internet booking form will be sent to you to complete all your booking information
- Bookings must be completed by 31st December 2019.
Payment must be by bank transfer to the Green Jersey bank account within 24 hours of invoicing. We cannot accept payment by credit card on this transaction.
Payments are due
- On confirmation of booking a $NZ1000 deposit is due
- The balance will be invoiced and is due around the end of March 2020 and will be based on the ANZ buy Euro rate on the day
- Full payment can be made at any time thus fixing the Euro to $NZ exchange rate at that date.
In the event that you cancel your tour Green Jersey will reimburse the entire sum paid for the tour, minus the following cancellation charges:
- More than 60 days before departure: 5 % of the tour price
- Between 60 and 31 days before departure: 15 % of the tour
- Between 30 and 21 days: 35 % of the tour price
- Between 20 and 14 days: 50 % of the tour price
- Between 13 and 7 days: 75 % of the tour price
- Less than 7 days before departure: 100 % of the tour price
You should ensure that your travel insurance covers unforeseen need to cancel.
Average fitness is required – we suggest do some training by cycling at least 4 days a week in the month prior to departure. This is not the Tour De France! You need to be able cover an average of 30 to 50km per day on a cycle – there are no big hills! E assist bikes are an option.